| Keywords :-
| Description :-
The Web Developer is responsible for implementing web (and mobile) interfaces of existing and new web-based applications, public portals and marketing websites. Ideally, experience with high-volume customer-facing external websites and applications.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Designs websites that are easy to access and visually effective compatible across different browsers and devices
- Creates design elements, mock-ups, templates using Photoshop and HTML Integration of sites with responsive behavior
- Ensures that all design elements and finished solutions work within a variety of browser types and different devices along with the constraints by development & design
- Collaborates with designers, back-end developers and project managers to complete assigned tasks.
- Translates informational or marketing content into a functional website design
- Articulates ideas and brings forth new design/development solutions to the team.
- Has good work experience in design, color theory and UI trends
- Collaborates with other developers on tasks related to back-end integration
- Flexible enough to work on 2D and 3D Floor plan creation
- Understands user flow and product features and keeps optimizing the design of applications.
- Ensures work products are delivered on-schedule and comply with best practices and standards.
- Fulfills multiple project requests, working independently and effectively to meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience
- Creative - an eye for good design
- Expert knowledge of Bootstrap, mobile-first and responsive design
- Experience with User Interface Design and using CMS
- Experience in Bootstrap front-end framework
- Proficiency in using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Self-motivated, disciplined and able to work effectively as a part of the team
- Good in verbal & Written communication skills
- Knowledge of AngularJS will be added advantage